Spotlight on AirDoctor
AirDoctor Air Purifiers - Look No Further for the Cleanest Air
Protect the health of you and your loved ones with AirDoctor Air Purifiers. You can now remove allergens like dust mites, smoke, and mold, as well as dangerous VOCs, bacteria and viruses from your indoor air, 24/7. With several different models available, AirDoctor has something to suit everyone’s needs.
Each model comes with six amazing features and benefits.
- An independently tested UltraHEPA filter ensures that particles up to 100 times smaller than standard guidelines are removed from the air.
- A dual-action carbon/gas trap VOC filter ensures that volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) are caught before you breathe them in. These compounds originate in paints, plastics, cleaners, and other products you may find around your living space. AirDoctor’s products help catch them before they impact you.
- The built in Auto-mode and Air Quality Sensor helps monitor the air quality in your home, and adjusts performance to current air quality levels.
- Sealed-system construction ensures that once air enters the device, it doesn’t leave until it has passed through the filters and purified, giving you the cleanest air possible.
- A helpful “change-filter” alert lets you know when it’s time to refresh your filter to keep your air clean.
- Convenient quiet performance lets you experience pure, refreshing air with minimal disturbance.
As the Covid-19 virus continues to circulate, it’s more important than ever to ensure the air you breathe is clean. In independent laboratory tests on the AirDoctor 3000 model, it was shown to remove 99.97% of the Sars-Cov-2 virus in a test chamber. Lab-testing also found that the 3000 model was able to remove 99.99% of tested bacteria and viruses, including H1N1.
AirDoctor’s UltraHEPA filtering system is able to capture particles as small as .003 microns in size. This is 100 times smaller than what air-quality standards call for, and ensures that many common contaminants are removed from the air. For example, pet dander, pollen, and mold commonly range from 2.5 to 10 microns. Smoke, bacteria, and viruses, also common contaminants, range from 0.06 to 1 micron. AirDoctor helps you catch them all.