Thorne Equinox Performance Bundle
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
Equinox teamed up with Thorne to create the Performance Bundle -- a combination of Thorne’s exclusive and best-selling products formulated for professional athletes and athletic professionals. The Performance Bundle was designed to help you reach new health goals and perform at your best day in and day out.
Creatine plays an important role in the production of cellular energy because it helps the body make ATP, the molecule needed by all of the body’s cells. ATP supports increased work capacity and power output of muscle, while also promoting physical endurance and lean body mass.
Each serving of Thorne’s Creatine contains 5 grams of creatine monohydrate benefitting:
- Muscle Performance: Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle
- Lean Body Mass: Enhances strength and promotes lean body mass*
- Cognition: Supports cognitive function and a healthy body composition, especially in the aging population
- Cellular Energy Production: Creatine helps the cells of the body more efficiently create energy, thus benefiting exercise capacity
- Injury Prevention: Promotes a reduction in the frequency of dehydration, muscle cramps, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves
- Nutritional Support: For individuals who have an increased dietary need, such as athletes, or for those who aren’t consuming enough creatine-containing foods in their normal diet
Amino Complex is a blend of amino acids
It contains a high amount of branched-chain amino acids in a formula that has been validated through numerous clinical trials for promoting lean muscle mass and muscle strength.* The branched-chain amino acids in Amino Complex promote ATP production, which provides energy to the cells.* Amino acid supplementation has also been shown to support muscle repair and recovery and strengthen connective tissue.*
Amino acid supplementation can:
- Support muscle repair and recovery
- Reduce muscle soreness*
- Increase energy production*
- Promote healthy blood sugar*
- Support cardiovascular health*
Amino Complex can be consumed throughout the day to support amino acid intake, pre-workout to help prevent fatigue and support performance, or post-workout to optimize muscle recovery.* Thorne’s Amino Complex provides 7.6 grams of branched-chain and essential amino acids per serving.
Curcumin Phytosome is the most clinically studied curcumin on the market, and the phytosome technology provides superior absorption, with a 29-times greater absorption over ordinary curcumin. Curcumin acts as a potent antioxidant to support a balanced inflammatory response in the body.* It can benefit liver, GI tract, eyes, and cardiovascular function as well as offer relief from discomfort associated with overuse of joints and muscles
Because you want to get the best from your workout and be ready for your next, Curcumin Phytosome offers benefits for the athletic professional like:
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Promotes flexibility
- Provides relief from minor aches and muscle soreness
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion
Amino Complex - Berry: Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Creatine: Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care or performance professional. Can be used 30-90 minutes before or after exercise. Curcumin Phytosome: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.