biOptimizers P3-OM: Probiotic Supplement
Sometimes you just gotta trust your gut. Especially when it tells you that P3-OM can rid your body of bloating, gas and boost energy levels almost immediately.
When you optimize your digestive function, you're helping your body break down proteins and produce beneficial substances that support gut barrier health and your immune system.
Basically, it's a gut's BFF!
60 veggie capsules / One Month Supply
Get Your Probiotics to the Optimal Zone
- New patented SUPER-strain for maximal protein digestion and assimilation
- Specifically prepared as freeze-dried culture to remain potent through your digestive system
- Can multiply inside your gut so you don’t need as many colony forming units (CFUs) as other probiotics
- Requires no refrigeration to maintain potency
- Vegetarian-friendly, lactose-free, 100% plant-based
- “Good guy” bacteria to fight off the bad guys and help your good gut bacteria win-the-war inside you
- Optimizes your healthy gut microbiome when taken on an empty stomach
Probiotic Plus Prebiotic and a Healthy Gut
An unhealthy gut may have:
- An imbalanced immune response, which may result in allergies, autoimmunity, and food sensitivities
- Inability to produce and secrete adequate digestive liquids and enzymes, leading to indigestion, nutrient deficiencies, and sometimes bacteria overgrowth
- A weak barrier that allows allergens and bad bacteria toxins to reach your bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation
- Poor communication with the brain, which can lead to mental health disorders and brain fog
- Unhealthy movement that may result in constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and bacteria overgrowth
If you have an unhealthy gut, you may experience symptoms of inflammation that don’t always seem so related to your digestive health. Though problems such as gas, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and abdominal pain are rather obvious symptoms of digestion issues, skin problems, brain fog, depression, irritability, fatigue, and weight gain may also be signs of an unhealthy gut.
Probiotic plus prebiotic supplement promote all aspects of a healthy gut. They help balance the immune response, add to your digestive enzyme bank account, strengthen your gut barrier, communicate with your brain, and promote healthy gut movement.
Directions for use
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and naturally occurring digestive enzymes. When food enters your stomach, your gut secretes digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid, so it’s best to take your probiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reason, probiotics are still beneficial when taken with meals.
Our P3-OM preparation (freeze-dry method) can withstand stomach acid and digestive enzymes, so you will still experience the benefits even if you take it with meals.
On average, it takes between 9 and 11 hours for food to reach the colon after ingestion. To use P3-OM to support protein digestion, take it in the morning. To use P3-OM to kill bad bacteria in the gut or improve your microbiome, take it at night before bed.
If you are taking antibiotics or supplements that may have antibacterial properties, be sure to take them at least an hour away from your probiotics.
The recommended dosage for P3-OM is 1-2 capsules with every meal and 1-2 capsules before bed. You can find the dosage on the label.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any supplement.
P3OM - Best Probiotic on the Market
By Rene E.
This is the best probiotic on the market! You noticed a difference in your gut biome within a few days of taking! I've shared with friends and family and they had the same experience! I'm a loyal customer! THANK YOU!!
You're Missing Out if You're Not Taking These
By Olivia R.
I didn't realize I needed probiotics in my daily life until I tried this product after finally having enough of constant fatigue and drowsiness. After just a couple weeks of taking P3-OM as directed, I can finally wake up bright and early and feel refreshed and ready to go. I use to be unable to wake up any earlier than 10 in the morning and I'd feel sick, weak and tired for the next 4+ hours. I notice a huge increase in my motivation to work hard and work long hours everyday, as well as an ease with waking up early and getting straight to the grind. I had no idea I was missing out on probiotics but I'll never stop taking them now!
By Akash K.
Immediate changes with digestion, no more gas no more bloating I’m feeling full of energy!
How it works
How Probiotics Work
Most supplemental probiotics are transient visitors to your gut. While they are visiting, they share genes and produce substances that produce health benefits. They support your health by:
- Strengthening your gut barrier by producing beneficial substances, stimulating protective mucus, or preventing bad bacteria from staying in your gut
- Competing with bad bacteria for space and resources
- Producing antimicrobial substances to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria, which can sometimes make your microbiome healthier
- Balancing the immune system, so it can effectively fight off pathogens but also prevent allergic or autoimmune diseases
- Producing enzymes to digest food and food substances we don’t have enzymes to digest
- Processing (activating or degrading) supplements, drugs, hormones, nutrients, and neurotransmitters
- Communicating with your brain through neurotransmitter-like substances and nerves that connects between the brain and the gut
- Producing and activating vitamins, such as vitamin K and some B vitamins
Supports Gut Barrier Health and Nutrient Absorption
When the gut barrier is supported by probiotics, it becomes stronger, less inflamed, and more efficient at digestion and nutrient absorption. A leaky gut often allows bacterial toxins or partially digested food particles into the bloodstream, leading to chronic inflammation.
P3OM can support the leaky gut repair process, which in turn helps with food sensitivities and chronic inflammation.
Optimizes Digestive Function and Relieves Digestive Symptoms
Probiotics plus pre biotics can help improve digestive symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). P3-OM produces protein-digesting enzymes that help you break down the proteins you eat. L. plantarum also ferments fibers and produces beneficial substances that support the gut barrier, balance the gut immune system, and provide energy to the gut cells.
Controls the Growth of Bad Bacteria, Viruses, and Yeasts in the Gut
L. plantarum OM has antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It also specifically kills bad bacteria and leaves beneficial bacteria intact. With these properties, P3-OM probiotics can also support recovery from food poisoning and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Improves Mood, Stress Resilience, and Brain Balance
L. plantarum produces neurotransmitters and ensures that they are in balance with each other. Symptoms of imbalanced neurotransmitters include anxiety, depression, irritability, and brain fog.
L. plantarum also supports the gut-brain axis to normalize excessive stress response, so some people may find that it improves their mood, ability to handle stress, and cognitive function.
Support Healthy Immune Function
If you have a healthy immune system, you can effectively fight off an infection. A healthy immune system also means that you’re less likely to have autoimmunity, allergies, or other symptoms of chronic inflammation. L. plantarum can support balanced and healthy immune function.
May Help With Yeast Infection
The vaginal bacteria flora reflects that of the gut, so recurrent vaginal yeast infection is a sign of gut dysbiosis. Several lactobacilli strains help with vaginal yeast infections, when taken orally. Therefore, P3-OM may help with vaginal yeast infection as a probiotic. Some of our users find P3-OM probiotics helpful with yeast infections, while others combine it with other interventions.
May Improve Weight Loss
Your gut bacteria play a major role in your physique. For example, having too much bad bacteria due to unhealthy diets can lead to a leaky gut, which then allows bad bacteria toxins into the bloodstream. These toxins create chronic low-grade inflammation that cause fatigue and increase hunger, which often leads to weight gain. P3OM can help repair a leaky gut and kill bad bacteria, which can both support weight loss efforts in combination with diet and exercise.
Support Muscle Building Efforts
Optimal digestive function and protein assimilation are critical for muscle building, in addition to the right diet and training program. Also, incompletely digested proteins on bodybuilding-style diets can become very unhealthy metabolic products. L. plantarum OM is a proteolytic bacteria, which can support your protein digestion and assimilation.
Probiotic plus prebiotic
When prebiotics are added to probiotics, it is known as a synbiotic. Synbiotic refers to the synergistic combination of healthy gut bacteria, from the probiotic, and fibers that the probiotic can ferment for additional energy, provided by the prebiotic. Synbiotics tend to be more effective than probiotics alone because the bacteria’s growth and survival is enhanced by the prebiotics. The fermentation process that results from their combination also produces metabolites that further benefit our health.