Thorne Stress Balance (formerly Phytisone)
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
The constant low-level daily stress most of us experience can overstimulate and overtax the adrenal glands, thus adversely affecting our immune, cardiovascular, neurological, and endocrine systems. Thorne’s Stress Balance helps to modulate the effects of a modern lifestyle.* Its unique combination of key adaptogen botanicals, B vitamins, vitamin C, and zinc helps the adrenal glands optimize their response to stress.*
Benefits of Stress Balance
- Improves the body’s resilience to stress with adaptogen botanicals*
- Enhances energy production to resist stress-related fatigue*
- Promotes a healthy cortisol response to stress*
- Helps maintain a positive mood*
- Supports healthy immune function during times of stress*
Stress Balance Features:
- Non-glandular formula
- Contains well-known adaptogen botanicals
- Includes KSM-66® – the highest concentration, full-spectrum ashwagandha extract on the market
- Vitamin C, zinc, and the active forms of B vitamins support optimal adrenal function*
- Ginger helps increase the absorption of other nutrients*
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Because of the blood-thinning effects of ginger, Stress Balance should be used with caution or avoided in an individual on anticoagulant therapy.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.